- How do I invest with MicroVentures?
- What is MicroVentures?
- How many offerings has MicroVentures raised for?
- How do I sign up?
- What types of securities does MicroVentures offer?
- Does MicroVentures allow non-accredited investors to invest?
Account Setup & Management
- How do I change my password?
- I need help setting up an account. Who can I talk to?
- Where do I update my personal information?
- How do I deactivate a profile on my account?
- How is my information kept secure?
- Why do I need to upload a copy of my ID or passport?
MV Funding Account
- How do I transfer money to fund an investment?
- Are there any fees to transfer funds using a wire or ACH?
- My bank account lets me initiate ACH transfers from my account online. May I send funds this way?
- How can I tell if MicroVentures has received the funds I sent from my account?
- How do I remove a linked bank account or credit/debit card from my Funding Account?
- My investment had a distribution. How do I transfer funds to my personal account?
- How long do I need to hold my investment for?
- I’ve been waitlisted. What does that mean?
- Where can I find out what companies I can currently invest in through MicroVentures?
- What is the typical investment minimum?
- Can I transfer my investment to someone else?
- Can I sell my investment?
Regulation D Investing
- How can I directly buy shares in private companies?
- What happens if the Company is acquired before an IPO can happen?
- What happens when a company I’ve invested in through MicroVentures goes public?
- Do I have to be an accredited investor to buy shares in private companies?
- I just missed an offering for a company I’d like to invest in. How can I find out about a future offering?
- If a company’s valuation goes up, does that mean my share value will go up?
Regulation Crowdfunding Investing
- Will I receive updates on my crowdfunding investment?
- Can I cancel my crowdfunding investment?
- How does Title III Crowdfunding work?
- Is a crowdfunding investment right for me?
- What information will the companies provide to potential investors?
- What types of investments are offered?