- How long do I need to hold my investment for?
- I’ve been waitlisted. What does that mean?
- Where can I find out what companies I can currently invest in through MicroVentures?
- What is the typical investment minimum?
- Can I transfer my investment to someone else?
- Can I sell my investment?
- Why haven’t I received an update on a company I’ve invested in?
- Will I receive tax documents?
- Will I receive shares or cash post-exit?
- Will I be able to communicate with the issuer directly?
- I am not a U.S. resident, can I invest?
- How do I calculate my potential return?
- Does the company’s valuation increasing mean my investment is increasing at the same rate?
- If the minimum raise goal isn’t reached, what happens to my money?
- What happens when a company I invested in fails?
- Can the issuer/company or MicroVentures cancel my investment?
- How often should I expect updates on the companies I invest in?