Regulation D Investing
- How can I directly buy shares in private companies?
- What happens if the Company is acquired before an IPO can happen?
- What happens when a company I’ve invested in through MicroVentures goes public?
- Do I have to be an accredited investor to buy shares in private companies?
- I just missed an offering for a company I’d like to invest in. How can I find out about a future offering?
- If a company’s valuation goes up, does that mean my share value will go up?
- Can I cancel my investment?
- If I want to increase my investment, how do I do that?
- Can I invest below the minimum investment?
- What costs might I incur when I invest?
- What is the difference between primary and secondary offerings?