We know you want your liquidity sooner rather than later, which is why we try to make the selling process as simple and streamlined as possible:
- Sign the commission agreement and letter of intent.
- Once signed, we will begin reaching out to our investors to gauge interest in your shares. This usually takes around three to four weeks.
- After, we notice the company on the proposed transfer.
- The company will then have 30 days to exercise the right of first refusal (ROFR). If waived or expired, we purchase the shares. If exercised, the company will purchase the shares. In the latter scenario, the $0.50 per share commission is still owed to MicroVentures.
- The closing process typically begins the week the ROFR is either waived or expired.