Overall, costs will vary depending on the type of raise, how much you want to raise, and how you decide to promote your raise (if permissible). For information about costs associated with our Regulation D 506(b) and 506(c), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upfront costs include:
- Form C, generated by iDisclose, an automated system: $1,500
- Outside financial review: $3,000-$5,000
- If you’re located, or sell 50% or more of your securities, in a state that requires notice filings, you may be required to pay an associated fee. A few states are $1,000+, but most fall between $100 and $500.
Optional additional costs:
- Legal review: $1,500
- Outside marketing: costs will vary
- Video production (optional, but highly recommended): costs will vary
- 5% commission
- 2% of securities raised in the offering
- Escrow fee: $1,000 or 35 basis points of the total amount raised, whichever is greater